http://i42.tinypic.com/vqi5xx.png


Saturday 18 February 2012

My first MAC order

I've been wanting to place a Mac order forever, but always chicken out because I haven't a clue what to go for. I live miles away from a Mac store so I had to go with pictures on the Internet and recommendations from you lovely ladies to help me with my first order. I really want to try a Mac foundation, but there are SO many to choose from, and I need to be colour matched, so when I visit home, (London) in a couple of months I'll be making a trip to mac!
So I knew I wanted to try a blush, A mineralize skin finish, and the lipglasses, as I am more of lip gloss girl then  lipstick. Here is what I got..








I am very happy with my purchases, and will defiantly making another order soon, so anymore recommendations would be lovely :)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I love well dressed! although mine has smashed to pieces! :( & I really want too try the soft and gentle MSF! X

Lauren ♥ said...

@hannah, Oh no! I will have swatches up soon, and probably a face of the day wearing the soft and gentle MSF (:

Unknown said...

I have wanted soft and gentle for ages, so jealous! xxx

www.misslv.com

Beso_Amour said...

Well Dressed is my fav blush, it goes really well with creme cup lipstick :)

https://twitter.com/#!/Beso_Amour

Perdi said...

love all of those!

really recommend Satin Taupe eyeshadow and Sable eyeshadow and all their brushes!

I also love there lipsticks, one of my favourites is called Sweetie- less talked about but a lovely pink!

lots of love,
perdi x