http://i42.tinypic.com/vqi5xx.png


Thursday 6 October 2011

Please Read, Changes on Paris Boutique


As you probably can tell, I haven't been updating this blog as much as I did 2 years ago.
I have a lot on at the moment, all good things, but very time consuming and stressful! I am also heading to London next week, so will be absent for around 2 weeks.

The point of this post is to let you all know about some changes I have planned for Paris Boutique.

The first is I will be having a brand new layout, new content, new look, fresh start.

I will be starting Outfit of the days, once a tripod is purchased.

There will be some new content that you haven't seen before here on Paris Boutique also, like a summery of my week, updated every week without fail either on a Sunday or Monday.
I have a few things written in my note book that I want to start doing, and I am very excited about it all!

I feel as though this site is always more so about beauty products, reviews etc and I want to go in the direction of lifestyle, more about myself. I hope you've all stuck around :-)

I'll be back soon... and Paris Boutique will be better then ever.. :)
Love Lauren x


4 comments:

Michelle / Daisybutter said...

Aw I'm excited to see the new look for Paris Boutique, Lauren! I've always loved your blog, so I can't wait to see what you have planned (: xxxx

Perfectly Polished said...

good to see your coming back
hope your good xxx

Lauren ♥ said...

@ Perfectly polished, thank you honey im excited about coming back! im good thank you! x

@Michelle This made me smile, you have been there from the start thanks honey I hope you like the new change x

Unknown said...

Hey hun, I have awarded you a blog award!!

xx