http://i42.tinypic.com/vqi5xx.png


Sunday 21 August 2011

This week I......


This week I.....





... went to Starbucks, where I had my first strawberries and cream. I am officially addicted.

Went to York for the first time, and I am in love. What a beautiful place. I only took a few pictures.It was a lovely sunny day and I muchly enjoyed my little adventure.

I hit Lush! oops. I wanted to get a fresh face mask, as my skin is playing up, I was also given a sample of Fresh pharmacy. So far its really helped! I also got The comforter, and pop in the bath, I have repurchased these many times. Lurrrve them.

I bought a new nail paint. Barry M blue moon, I have wanted this colour for some time, whilst in Starbucks a girl had it on, and it looked beaut, so I went straight to boots to purchase.

I tried Half baked for the first time. All I can say is ......YUM

This week I am excited about TV, for once.
I don't normally watch TV, other then eastenders. But I am a huge lover of Big brother and Xfactor, and I am glad there back!
I am also addicted to this song.


How was your week?

Lauren x





all pictures are my own.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Sounds like a lovely week! & that nail varnish is a beautiful colour. Where is that churchy thing may I ask. It looks familiar. Canterbury?? xxx

Lauren ♥ said...

It's in york :) xxx