http://i42.tinypic.com/vqi5xx.png


Sunday 13 February 2011

Valentines photo shoot


Hello!
So two Saturdays ago I had another photo shoot. Two in less then a month, go me!
Since valentines day was approaching i thought of a lovely idea, why not have a valentines photo shoot? So I bought rose petals, a rose, a lovely rose head band (that's actually a brides maid head band) too pretty! :)
and also a lovely red rose dress. Which may I add was a last minute buy, my original one hadn't arrived in the post. So the day before the shoot I went on search for a 'valentines looking' dress. It turns out this was the perfect one and fits the shoot perfectly, it is from river island, on sale from £30 to £1o!
The rose petals on the dress fit in so well with everything else! I also put a few curls in my halo hair extensions this time, instead of poker straight. I did this using a standard straighting iron. It was pretty easy!




I hope you have a Happy Valentines day what ever your doing, I made some valentines cupcakes today and will do the same tomorrow, I wanted to make heart shaped cookies but could I find any cookie cutters? No! :(
Me and the boyfriend will be spending a lovely day together and in the evening getting a take away of my choice.. I'm quite excited :)

Xx ♥ Xx

3 comments:

FunnyFaceBeauty said...

Wow, you look gorgeous. A friend of mine does pin up photo shoots and the pictures always look so great. Where do you do yours?
xx
Alicia

*Peonies and lilies* said...

You look gorgeous x

Lauren ♥ said...

Hey thanks girls :)

Its with a photographer who is based in huddersfield!
xx