http://i42.tinypic.com/vqi5xx.png


Saturday 18 September 2010

Autumn Berries


"Blaze a purple haze in new berry shades. Be bold in coats, dresses & knits or add shots of juicy blackcurrent accessories to lift charcials and greys."

I recieved a Fashion union catalog through the post last week, and came across something I want to share with you, now were waving goodbye to summer, I'm looking forward to the autum fashion.
Somthing that caught my eye was the autumn berries collecetion!
I dont normally where any sort of purple, but im liking the look of these pieces!




Mix it up with a nude or pale pink...


Pretty autumn berries, :)
what do you think?
Its also my blog's birthday today! :)
Ive been blogging for one whole year!!!
So a happy birthday to my blog..& a biiiiiig thanks to all my lovely followers!!

x



9 comments:

Halifax @ Sparkled Beauty said...

Happy blog anniversary, here's for many more :)

Jess said...

I love 'berry' colours - and happy blog birthday! :)

www.awaywiththefairiesx.blogspot.com

xo

chloe said...

happy blog birthday :)

all those colours are so lovely, and so perfect for the season. i can't wait to be wearing winter clothes all the time again.

x

we could go anywhere..

jennie said...

Aww yayy happy blog birthday! xoxo

Lauren ♥ said...

Thank you ladies (:
xxx

Anonymous said...

ahhh Happy Birthday Blog!!

I adore the purple/berry colour.....so glad its so in season and its everywhere.

http://veryrandomrambles.blogspot.com/

*Peonies and lilies* said...

Happy blog anniversary! x

LadyBugSays ... said...

Happy Blog Birthday! Loving all the warm berry colours!

CelyFrenchie said...

Happy blog anniversary :)

Lovely things, raaaw I want to shop so bad x)