http://i42.tinypic.com/vqi5xx.png


Monday 10 May 2010

Thoughts of the day




Monday 10th May 2010

Milka Daim bars are seriously addictive, this had to be mentioned first as I'm noming one right now :)

My little daughter is 17 months old today. wow where have those months gone?

I'm loving the fact Lauren Conrad's artist Amy Nadine has a blog, go check it out.

The weather was so horrible and grey today, kind of makes me depressed! :(

Family troubles, why is it I'm always the one to blame?

Realising I have soap and glory products i haven't even used. Must use flake away tonight!

Buying a hair dye yesterday and wondering weather or not to use it yet. I'm keeping it a secret to weather I've bought a blonde box to go even blonder obviously, or quite the opposite and going brown.

Having no inspiration for a new blog post.sucks.

Not being able to see nightmare on elm st with the boyfriend on Friday because i have no ID, I'm so lazy i need to get one asap.

New followers!! new followers are coming day by day this makes me so happy, I hope I deliver you some useful posts that you like to read :)

4 comments:

Nikki said...

The weather here at Sweden is aweful as well. Oh I am longing for the sunny summer!

Anonymous said...

Hi Lauren, its em (bc)!! Check your blog out!! Its brilliant, so many followers :D

Mine hasn't been going long hehe! Just thought I'd say hello! xx

Kim Axani said...

You must use the Flake Away! I loved it personally ... it smells exactly like Miss Dior Cherie also! Yummm =)

Lauren ♥ said...

I used it last night, my gosh your right kim it smells yummm!